MEDUSA EXTRACTS FAQS
- Visit our registration page here:
- Register for an account and follow the prompts as indicated
Absolutely! We do our best to be available for our customers and their inquiries.
Live chat operating hours are 7:30am-7:30pm PST Monday to Friday, or you can contact us 24/7 by email to: [email protected]
Yes, If you want to edit or add to your order, you’ll need to create a new order with us. We will then go ahead and cancel the old order (if it is has not been paid for already). Email us at [email protected] with your order number that you want cancelled
Payments and Fees
How do I send an Interac E-transfer?
Sending Interac E-Transfers with your online banking or credit union is very safe to use. It will only take a few minutes or less!
1. Sign into your Online Banking and select “E-Transfer”
2. Add us as an Interac E-Transfer Recipient:
The name & email address used to add us as a recipient can be found on your invoice.
3. Please make your Security Question as “Greatest place on earth” and your Security Answer as “Canada”
4. Please reference your order number in the message box
How do I send a Bitcoin payment?
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that helps facilitate e-commerce transactions around the world while helping to keep buyer and seller anonymous and secure. Please refer to this external guide on how to purchase and sell Bitcoins.
What happens once my payment has been sent to you?
Once the payment is sent, it may take a few hours for us to receive and then deposit the payment (during business hours). If payment is sent during non-business hours, we will accept your payment the following business day. When your payment has been received by us, we will notify you by email. And we will send you a tracking number by email once the order is ready to ship out.
What is the cut off time for shipping?
Shipping, Handling and Canada Post
Medusa Extracts assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
- Wrong address provided by the customer (including typos or auto-correct errors)
- Customer change of address / residence
- Theft after delivery
- Package being rejected upon delivery (by doorman or other)
We no longer use a return address. Packages with incomplete/ incorrect addresses (missing unit #) will be undeliverable by Canada Post and not returned to us. No refunds or replacements will be given for this mistake. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ENTER IN YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS. Contact us immediately for corrections before paying.